View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #4729
tacomeat1

My Ride: '05 M3 Carbon Black
So, finally warmed up enough to take the M3 up into the hills a bit. Really, really happy with it. I wasn't originally blown away by the straight-line power, but if I wanted a drag-car I would have bought a drag-car. The balance, steering, brakes, throttle response are all just awesome. Super confidence building with every corner. Super F'in stoked on this ride! Also spent the morning putting in matte-black front and side grills which look AWESOME! Found them at khoalty which someone on this thread suggested, so thanks whoever that was, looks much more sinister and much less yuppie. Next move is rims/tires as I only have a few k left on my current tires. Thouroughly confused by the square set-up thing, I get the pros, but have also read it can "confuse" the M-diff and make the car understeer at turn in and skittish in a straight line. I'm driving mostly street, but will do occasional track days and plan to spend all my free-time in the mountains. Anyone with experience on a square setup in an M3? Tire/wheel size, etc. Thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0778.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	485383  

Last edited by tacomeat1; 01-09-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Add pic
tacomeat1 is offline   Reply With Quote