View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
luke@maximumpsi
Sponsor

My Ride: 750hp E36 NickG Tune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishace View Post
Great review, thanks for sharing.

@Luke: When can we expect to see a production kit ready for public consumption? Any word on pricing?
We are targeting the end of this month for full commercial release. Currently Mike is in Uruguay tuning a slew of custom turbo builds (one of which made close to 900 whp on a 6266 with our e36 twinscroll manifold and down pipe combo which resembles our e46 header less the divider). Once he is back we will be running full on to reach our goal. Pricing will fall in the ball park of $10,000 for a catted six speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think0rz View Post
thanks for the review Brian as I can only give minimal input until my setup is complete I did see your car in person and I'm glad to see you are out enjoying it. The kit truly runs like a factory car until you get on it and then the child in you cheesing from ear to ear comes out lol enjoy it and be safe out there!
You will be behind the wheel of yours soon enough!! . Progress is being made daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7to3_enthusiast View Post
It's getting harder to say no to this kit everytime I see it. Keep the vids and pics coming!!
It is so much easier to Just say YES!!!....Seriously though....do it and you will not be disappointed.

Luke King - Sales@maximumpsi.com
908-290-3571
luke@maximumpsi is offline   Reply With Quote