Thread: lance armstrong
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:02 AM   #125
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I'll be watching. I would also like to state my opinion that I do not give a sh1t if anyone uses PED's
I don't have a problem with PED usage. But I do have a problem with lying and cheating. The dishonesty required to accept prize money, winnings, endorsement deals, adulation, and and and, all of which are earned by cheating and lying, that's what bothers me.

I'm not a huge cycling fan. I pay a little attention to TdF and TofCA because I ride, and I enjoy seeing what non-out-shape riders can do.

But I like a lot of forms of racing, and one of the main reasons for that is the purity of the competiton in a race. No matter what color you are, or how pretty, or how rich, or who you know, if you're fast, you win. If you're not, you don't. The stopwatch is the judge, and it don't lie.

I'm not naive enough to think that there's no subjectivity, no bias, no impurity in various forms of racing. But when I think about the guys that race clean and "lose" to guys that cheat, it bugs me.

So anyway, if USADA is correct, I am interested to hear what Lance has to say after dropping his fight against them.

Yes
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote