View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:39 AM   #362
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
I sent her a text this morning telling her to call me when she's free. Going to tell her it's over.
Good luck but don't expect much, I shouldn't have for my ex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
I cannot even count the number of times I have thought the same thing. Looking back on all the sh!t I did, I feel like a total dumbass.
Yea we all make mistakes, just have to learn and move on from it. Every man falls it's how they get back up that determines their greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
in for the play by play.
remember there is a reason you acted the way you did. I often look back and say the same thing and think about times where I just stopped caring to help her with little things here and there and I realize it's because I wasn't happy. I think when you stop doing things for others that you normally wouldn't like doing for yourself, it's time to move on. For example, with the new girl, I love just making food for us, or going to warm up her car in the am. Little things like that. I know if those feelings go away it's not working out. So don't beat yourself up for mistakes you made.
Exactly what I said lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
just me but I wouldn't even bother with a call... if she calls you, fine, but I think the signals are clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Cyrus View Post
not going to meet her in person to do it? I think that is the best way to do it, but it is not everything.
interesting perspectives...I tend to side with CMT247 (forgot your name my bad ) but I guess it just depends on what gives "you" better closure on things.

For me I had to send one last text message, because a in person conversation was not going to happen.