View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #20
eph6jonprice

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by figuej View Post
Got it now - perfect thanks - from that point one hose goes to the firewall and the other one (the thin one) goes to the intake boot... can't see where it goes under but it will be quite a job to clear that area... I will let you know... When you said yours was disconnected - what did you mean?? broken??. off??,

Again -- thanks for your help..
Mine was all funky, just looked like someone had a bunch of them unplugged and just stuck em where there was an open hole, but the one I think "did it" was the little black and white cylinder with a hose running into each side, the white side was unplugged so I just had to reconnect it. While you're back there fooling around, I would highly suggest running new hose (fairly cheap) where ever you find hose that even COULD be going/gone bad. It's a pain to get back there, so once you do I would make the most of it. There's a lot you can remove pretty easily to get a little more access (cabin air housing, panel behind that, upper and lower boots, and heat shield on the right). And lastly, a flashlight and telescoping mirror will be your new best friends if you have them ;-)

You're welcome for the help... people helped me so it's my pleasure to be in the place to "pay it forward"... hope it all goes well and easier than you expect!
eph6jonprice is offline   Reply With Quote