View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #60
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
Sure, it's design does matter. It's design is why it is so effective in this mass shootings and in the conduct of war.

I didn't check mate myself or avoid your question. I just had your clarify your question more rather than leave it as vague as you did. And why does everyone assume I want to ban assault rifles? Because I can admit that my AK is more effective weapon than my Kahr I am viewed as wanting to ban assault rifles? Stop with the kneejerk reactions and assumptions.
It's design has nothing to do with crime statistics. Hate to tell you this, but my Glock would have been just as effective in a classroom full of 5 year olds. In all of the crimes that have been committed with this weapon, or its variants, none of them used the weapon for it's intended purposes.

Your clarification was also BS. Look up the statistics of crimes committed with an NFA weapon since 1986. Find a hand full and you get a cookie. I'll give you a hint... The numbers are so low, I doubt you will find one murder with an NFA weapon.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote