View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #367
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
remember there is a reason you acted the way you did. I often look back and say the same thing and think about times where I just stopped caring to help her with little things here and there and I realize it's because I wasn't happy. I think when you stop doing things for others that you normally wouldn't like doing for yourself, it's time to move on. For example, with the new girl, I love just making food for us, or going to warm up her car in the am. Little things like that. I know if those feelings go away it's not working out. So don't beat yourself up for mistakes you made.
More so with how I dealt with the breakup than the during, I was young and stupid so whatever. This was 5 years ago so it's all water under the bridge now. Next girl I met after her was beyond amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Yea we all make mistakes, just have to learn and move on from it. Every man falls it's how they get back up that determines their greatness.
Agreed and hindsight is always 20/20. The first 2ish months were rough but then summer came around and all was forgotten about her.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote