View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #20
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringsMeWomen View Post
Love the car! I know you got the shift knob from another member but do you know where you can get this at? I think it looks sick!
Thanks! You can get the lit ZHP shift knob at LeatherZ but they cost way too much imho....or you can get the lit F10 M5 shift knob which is basically a lit ZHP shift knob but much cheaper

Here's the link for the lit F10 ///M5 shift knob: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=1107494&siteid=214672&catalogid=4462

The LeatherZ link: http://leatherz.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=01&Product_Code=IllumZHPShiftKnob&Category_Code=Knobs

I went the LeatherZ route initially but that was before they tacked on an extra $100 for the shift pattern inserts...now this shift knob is not worth it since you can find lit ZHP shift knobs for much cheaper - enter F10 ///M5 shift knob... ($120 vs LeatherZ's $240..... which do you want?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallSkinnyMatt View Post
Just like your ZHP... this is perfection!
Thanks Matt! I've been spending much more time modding and perfecting my ZHP since it's my dedicated daily driver. I am going back to a few mods for my ///M and plan to do much more in the future.....should be quite interesting
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 01-11-2013 at 08:21 AM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote