View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
Ken@BavAuto
Bavarian Autosport

My Ride: 1989 325is
Review - New UUC Strutbar available for E46 - Strutbarbarian

We just got these into stock here at BavAuto. Nice pieces, they seem to fit very well. I put it on my own car last evening, everything went into place pretty well. The finish is nice, painted silver. The feet are steel and the center bar is aluminum. It comes with all hardware needed. My only suggestion and the only thing I will probably change is getting bigger washers for the center portion as the supplied washers look like they got sucked down into the slots on the bar slightly. Not a big deal, I just don't like how it looks currently. No hood clearance issues that I noticed either, I've heard people mention some bars touch the hood. I did not have that problem.

It does feel a little bit different and tighter up front. I don't feel this is as big of a change as Sway Bars would be but you do notice a difference, no question.

We sell the bar for $224.95, and currently have about 10 in stock with 15 more coming in the next week or so.

Here's a few iPhone pics I took in our parking lot this morning just to get you guys a visual.

CONNECT WITH US
Facebook | YouTube | DIY Tech Blog | Twitter
Ken@BavAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.