JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
my simple view on gun control.

a drug user, although illegal, will obtain drugs for their use

someone who wants to shoot someone, although illegal, will obtain a gun for their use.

making guns illegal doesn't change anything, just like making drugs illegal doesn't change anything. It just costs billions more dollars to taxpayers... re: the "war" on drugs. On drugs inc. I watched a 20 man swat team take down a guy growing/selling pot out of his tool shed. Are you fking kidding me?

the environment you are raised in determines whether or not you seek these types of actions in my opinion. And this constant american "everyones out to get me and my family" attitude is definitely formed from the environment you grew up in. That should be your focus, improving the american environment from which everyone comes from. Improving schools, education, community programs, government programs etc to create a better population.
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Some of the posts I read on threads here sicken me. Some posters clearly have no empathy or care for their fellow neighbour, and would watch them die in the street. I shake my head at that mentality!
Disagree. The physical proximity of someone elses house doesn't make them my neighbor. My relationship with them does. I'd put my life at risk for most of mine. They'd do the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.

Last edited by JonJon; 01-11-2013 at 01:50 PM.
JonJon is offline   Reply With Quote