View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #197
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
my simple view on gun control.

a drug user, although illegal, will obtain drugs for their use

someone who wants to shoot someone, although illegal, will obtain a gun for their use.

making guns illegal doesn't change anything, just like making drugs illegal doesn't change anything. It just costs billions more dollars to taxpayers... re: the "war" on drugs. On drugs inc. I watched a 20 man swat team take down a guy growing/selling pot out of his tool shed. Are you fking kidding me?

the environment you are raised in determines whether or not you seek these types of actions in my opinion. And this constant american "everyones out to get me and my family" attitude is definitely formed from the environment you grew up in. That should be your focus, improving the american environment from which everyone comes from. Improving schools, education, community programs, government programs etc to create a better population.

Some of the posts I read on threads here sicken me. Some posters clearly have no empathy or care for their fellow neighbour, and would watch them die in the street. I shake my head at that mentality!
Americans are the nicest people in the world (it's why everyone looks up to us like a big brother when in need). You should envy us for not being able to reside in our society.
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote