View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:37 PM   #8
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 82
My Ride: 330ci
OP - yes you can file in small claims court and request to cover the total cost of what you have put out. You would have to file in his state as that is where the "incident" occurred. As far as criminal charges, that would be harder. You would have to be able to prove that he "intentionally" intended to fraud you to profit personal gain. If you could prove that then it could fall under Internet Fraud, but that might be very hard to prove. I would contact the courts in the city where he resides and question what the cost is for filing a small claims suit. Maybe armed with that information you could contact him and tell him that you are prepared to proceed with the suit and he will complete is part of the deal. Good Luck.

My 330Ci - A work in progress.....
M3 Front Bumper - M-Tech II Rear Bumper - Sprint Booster - K&N Cold Air Intake - BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace - Dynavin Android Radio
19" Staggered iForged Daytonas - Quad Tip Muffler Delete - Smoked Corners and Rear Lights with LED - 6000k Angel Eyes -
Phantoms69 is offline   Reply With Quote