View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:10 AM   #31
morningisbad

My Ride: E46 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrak View Post
ingeneral paypall is unreliable as well., they are not answerable to any legislature. Sure ebay owns it, but unless you actually go through ebay to paypall then your SOL if things go bad. I woulda bought his item, then sold your item to him for the exact same amount with Cash on delivery with a signature through FedEX or someone comperable. I've bought and sold bicycles online across country and that has been the only form of garuntee.

Maybe some ATL guys can go collect and hook a bro up! Its a hard lesson you learned about faceless buysell. fun to play with people on buysell when your aware of their knife-in-back intent.. endless entertainment
I'd be very appreciative of anyone willing to pay this guy a visit. If anyone is willing, I could throw some cash your way for your time if you're able to recover my part (or preferably the part I was supposed to get)