View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Syd
Posts: 1,717
My Ride: E90
Originally Posted by selien View Post
Just do what I did and keep driving without your license. I got away with it for like 8 years but 15k in fines all up. Try and use your brothers name or brothers license if you look alike, that's worked for me in the past.
We use to have a relative that worked at the rta, before **** got stricter he use to hook us up with fake licenses for 2k, if you know someone you might be able to try and get them to hook u up, plus side on that is you can also use that fake ID to get bank account and loans and never pay em back, ask me how i know.

but OP, just go to court and tell them you need the car to drive..they'll probably give you a shorter suspension. I know someone who reduced their suspension by going to court but then again it wasnt for speeding.
niiCk is offline   Reply With Quote