View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:50 AM   #85
JB1980

My Ride: 2003.5 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeetastic View Post

is that a crack i see??

looks like it was cut, repaired then welded with a newer pipe.. but not all the way around - just a portion of it.

what a deal :facepalm:
This is exactly what I was talking about when I said FrankenPipe, R&I Motorsports knows better than this. I did for real almost cut that POS up with my Grinder and was going to teach my buddy how to weld properly, exact opposite of this horrendous SS Wannabe Trash.. Part of the Pipe may be real but the whole thing is shitty and looks like it was whored out. :lmao::lmao:

Also just to set the record straight... He has been working his ass off and not even had time to leave work to do anything with the pipe and he did put the OP on the backburner bc he was pissed and busy. I dont know about you but I wouldnt be stressing sending some Douche his POS Fake ass pipe back. I agree also that pics should have went both ways prior to the transaction but hey it didn't and here we are. This has been alot of fun though. OP do your research when you make these bold claims because you end up sounding as stupid as your pipe looks. I saw all the text messages you sent about the pipe and was laughing soooo hard.... You guys are funny buying junk and acting like it is top notch, ballers on a budget need to go back to RICE..

Mods- Dinan Muffler, CAI and TB's,AP Headers Catless, SS 1, MS2,Brembo Gt 380/355 Evolve-R Tune , 3.91 Dinan Diff, EvoSport Pulley's, TCKline DA's ,Monoball RTAB's, 19" BBS RG-R's, Schricks 280/272, AKG Everywhere.

Last edited by JB1980; 01-13-2013 at 07:37 AM.
JB1980 is offline   Reply With Quote