View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #18
zaharias

My Ride: Now has a 3lt :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
I could walk you through a nitrous set up that will run with modded e92 m3s... I've done all the work. Tuned it on the dyno, here is my build. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=895917 It's easy now, I will share all the jet info. Parts are much cheaper for a m54.
I took a quick look at your build thread.. congrats man.. by i don't want something like that..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon@activeautowerke View Post
Whichever setup you choose, you are going to love the end result. I personally DD an e46 M3 and the s54 is by far my all time favorite motor. The only problem is parts are more expensive when something breaks.

However, you will not be disappointed with a supercharger kit for the M54. Our supercharger systems are very easy to maintain and add significant power to your engine

We have sold hundreds of kits over the years. Not to mention our amazing customer service to back it up.

If you have any questions on a system feel free to pm me. Im glad to help
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

How many hp the stage 1 outputs?

Saw an amazing summer sale price.. when are you going to do something similar..??

I live in Greece.. Will the kit perform proper..?? (Greek climate) Is an i/c included..??