View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #3690
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
So, I'm attending an estate planning conference all week in Orlando. Roughly 3000 attendees, most of which are attorneys and the like. The sheer amount of Tommy Bahama shirts, mandals with socks, and pleated shorts is staggering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
They have worked for me for many years without any problems. It's clear that there are better shoes at higher price points, but for me AEs hit the sweet spot for price/quality.
That's the perfect way to describe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreyF1 View Post
Ya there are very very few instances where I would even consider gray leather, I have yet to cross even one of those instances lol. Honestly you couldn't pick a worse color for leather. Its flat, colorless, dull... idk... i just don't like it in general, and even worst, I think the red laces they put on some of them on their website is just revolting. At least a navy blue lace would probably make it look a bit more presentable.
I saw the Long Branch in rough gray leather up in Chicago and it was gross. It seems like a seasonal fad more than anything else.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is online now   Reply With Quote