View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #147
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
My rifle fell overboard while fishing for bass in the potomac. Had it to protect me from Somali pirates.

All this shows is that people dictate their views based on emotional responses rather than logic.

Key points :

- bad guys will get guns regardless if they are legal or not. Thus, banning them from the hands of law abiding citizens is flat out dangerous.
- To say bad guys won't get guns regardless of their legality ignores illegal immigration and unregistered firearm statistics.
- Gun violence & gun rights in the state do NOT go hand in hand. In fact, there are many states which have very lenient laws and low violence and vice versa
- Many of the most violent cities are those with the strictest gun laws
- Newtown is located in one of the more strict counties of the USA
- Only 3% of gun related violence in the US in 2012 resulted from 223 or 556 rounds (those fired from AR15s)
- 2/3 of gun related deaths are from suicide... so ignore ANY statistic that mentions "gun related deaths".. they are misleading
- MOST gun violence results from gang violence in the inner cities. Why crack down on gun toting suburbinites?
- School shootings has NOTHING to do with gun access... it has to do with copy cat killers that now see a school shooting as a way to get themselves on TV and made infamous (better than being a loser)

Those pushing to ban ARs and other military rifles are morons. Those pushing to ban "all guns" at least have an intellectual argument.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 01-14-2013 at 01:10 PM.