Thank you Sir Can't wait to see the E30 M3 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFlip#2 View Post
I did not get your pm
Check your inbox again ...... You can give me a E-Hug later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishace View Post
@Viral@activeautowerke, couple quiestions:

1. Do you provide the Rotrex blower option for this kit? You mentioned you have some customers use it so I was curious if you it could be requested as part of the Stage II kit? Also, any dynos of the Rotrex option?

We did 2 Rotrex Systems as custom projects for customers. We have the ability to build these kits since we have the new Rotrex C38-92 Trim Blowers available. I will post the Dyno's once I get charts from our Engineering Department.

2. These graphs on pump gas + meth?

Majority of our Dyno's we post use 93 Octane for Pump Gas and we use Methanol as a cooling additive to prevent engine knock from high temps due to heat. The Stage 2 System come with and require Methanol to achieve the Advertised Horsepower Numbers.

3. I am still learning the S54, but will the DME adjust and add timing if you are running race gas? Curious to know what the power numbers might look like on race + meth.

We have the ability to tune to run with High Octane w/ race fuel but the DME would need to be flashed with the Software to adjust for timing. We offer a Simon Hand held device which allows you to load and change maps through flashing through the OBD2 Port. The S54 + Boost + Race Fuel & Meth = Lots of fun

Great looking product, appreciate answers to my questions.
Hopefully this helps please feel free to contact me directly via E-mail or by Phone on the number below and I will be more than glad to help answer any of your questions.
Phone: 305.233.9300 Ext. 232 | Fax: 305-253-8921
Viral@ActiveAutowerke is offline   Reply With Quote