View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #46
Kubica

My Ride: 2003 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikesandcars View Post
I really like Hawk brake pads.

I got my rotors from online, I think the fronts were eibach and the backs were some generic type brand... front rotors are much more important.

You can get quality rotors from NAPA, autozone, etc if you get their better brand
Lol.

Quote:
In brake pads you definately get what you pay for. All the marketing hype in the world doesn't matter... the best brand at Napa / autozone doesn't compare to the folks that make brakes for racecars.
Double Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomoyer View Post
I have full ceramic pads on both my '03 325xi and on my '03 330xi sport with cross-drilled rotors and stainless steel brake lines
That has to be the worst brake setup ever. Lol.

Quote:
this whole post is aggravating... from Kubica's stupid comment to now... not much value I'm afraid
Ahahahaha. Eibach rotors. Lol. Generic rear rotors. Lol. The only one that looks stupid around here is you.

Quote:
HPS = high quality, very low dust, very high mileage, good fade resistance, standard initial bite, very linear progression, medium torque.
My review of the HPS is low quality, poor fade resistance, awful modulation- all around poor performer. Everybody likes Performance Friction or EBC Red over Hawk.

Find a quiet pad that stops quicker than Performance Friction Z if you want to add something useful. I've tried all your pads and the PF work better. Lot's of whining in this thread.
Kubica is offline   Reply With Quote