View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:46 PM   #36
glamdring71

My Ride: 2004 325ci Vert
PO of my white vert had the side windows done at 35%. Someone backed into my car a few months ago and shattered a door window, so when the body shop replaced it, I also asked them to do the back glass too. The back window is at 20%.

I've been happy with both. The sides look a little grey, but no one would notice. It makes a nice clean look: White on bottom, black on top. I saw your decision, and think you did the best thing: you did what you wanted!

Only weird thing is the little dots around the back window glass. Some places the tint covers them, some it doesn't. Again, the only person that would ever notice is me.

Also need to remember that with tint, you get the weird rainbows when you wear polarized sunglasses. Doesn't bother me, but I know that some people complain.

Since this pic, I've installed black grills which really makes it look sportier. If you'd like more pics, I can take some later. However, my car got backed into AGAIN this weekend...twice in less than six months! I'm beginning to think I have an invisibility mod.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20121020_122700.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	486078  

Last edited by glamdring71; 01-14-2013 at 04:49 PM.
glamdring71 is offline   Reply With Quote