01-15-2013, 05:04 AM
Join Date: Aug 2012
My Ride: BMW 318D 2004
My old radio had electricity all the time, maybe there is a possibility of making a nice shutdown like a phone when the car is turned off?
Originally Posted by jwbeck17
- turn on hotspot on cell phone as you are getting in car
- turn on car
- turn on dynavin
- wait until dynavin side has fully booted
- press Navi
- wait approximately 1 min after android boot completion to confirm wifi, bluetooth and GPS connections
- End apps and go to home screen
- hold power button for 3 secs to shut down unit
- wait 15 secs and turn off vehicle
These are not the perfect steps, but give you an idea of what I am thinking. Any suggestions?
Quite bad that you have to go through alot of steps for a brand new unit at this price before you can walk out of the car