View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #55
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Why is that? I'm a software architect, it's easier on brain and eyes to read what the other person have to say first. Why are you all guys hating on me out of the sudden. I love it. Always hated because I'm awesome.

Does it bother you the way I quote things? I can do it anyway you want. Just tell me.

I have other options, but these two gyms are within 10min drive. What do you think about CF part?

Yes, I can get a cheaper membership. But now you just opened my eyes to a third option. My gym has another branch within a 20min drive. I can go there, they have racks even though it's only half the size of my current gym. But 20min drive to workout? I could have sex or finish 4 sets of squats in those 20min.

Looks like either trying the CF for 2 months and pay $$, still 10min drive. Or just go to my other gym branch and waste extra time on driving. What do you think?
No it is not. When you scroll down you read from the top down. To read your response to something and then find out its in regards to a certain post is backwards.