View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #72
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
It's amazing how you avoid the actual points of the debate and instead go off on tangents and put words in the mouths of others.

And it's excellent that you belittle the oath that I took when I joined the military. Thanks for that.

And please, tell me, when you're in a gun free zone and you're the only one with a gun, how "efficient" of a killing machine do you need? That crazy ****er ended the spree himself when he took his life. No one stopped him.

But please, don't consider the guy that was pulling the trigger. Consider the gun by itself. If these bans were in place it still would have happened. Just as many people would have probably have been killed. Ever see what an IED can do to a human body? I have. You think guns are the most efficient way to kill? You're sadly mistaken.

But like I said, let's put the real issue on the back burner. Give the people the knee jerk reaction that they want. They want SOMETHING done. Will it make a difference? No. But damn, it sure does make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
You belittled a part of the constitution that you don't care for. So in effect you marginalized the oath you took. No?
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote