View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #80
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by erod225 View Post
I LOVE your zhp bro, amazing and class. I'm a huge fan of strictly euro styling and you zhp nails it in every way. one question comes to mind as i strive for the same eruo look... I know you have M3 style mirrors in your sedan but i notice it has the led strip so when you make a turn the rear view mirrors light up im assuming. Where can i purchase a set??
If you're talking about what is in this picture below...

That strip has to do with how the photo was taken. I used my Nikon D5100 in selective color mode and some areas where I had reflection were greyed out showing the appearance that I had a strip there when it was just a reflection.

If you're going for a more sporty-aggressive look for your sedan then I have to say that mounting OEM M3 side mirrors are a must! It does take lots of work to get them properly mounted but in the end well worth the time, cost, and effort to get them to look OEM... I'm glad I took the time and effort to get mine mounted.

Thanks for the complement on my build though! It's taken lots of money to get my ZHP where it is and I still have a log way to go before I reach my "ZHP perfection"

As for your ride...I think it's totally awesome that you have an S54 tucked inside....totally stealth - love it!
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 01-16-2013 at 04:11 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote