View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:16 PM   #84
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by erod225 View Post
Thanks bro, much appreciated. The shot makes it look like its an led strip, either way its awesome. ddm tuning sells M3 rear view mirros with auto fold as a feature for the sedans. Im jumping on it ASAP. I will def. look you up next time i hit RI... I have family out there.....
Do not get them!!! They are not M3 mirrors....they will look nothing like the OEM M3 side mirrors just so you know...

They are sold as "M3 Rep Mirrors", they are actually replica E39 ///M5 side mirrors, not OE E46 ///M3 side mirrors. Not even close as you can see in the first group of pictures below...

Here's what they look like when I had M3 reps installed on my 323i

They were autofold just like what DDM is selling....so not worth it after I saw them installed...they did not flow with the 3-series lines to me...

My OEM M3 side mirrors installed on my ZHP...

If you're looking for that OE look then it's worth the effort to mount the OEM M3 side mirrors, but that's my views on this...

Yeah, if you're ever in Rhody then be sure to look me up!
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 01-16-2013 at 05:20 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote