Close Grip Bench
Skull Crushers
Dips

Back:
Deadlifts
Pull ups
Ring Rows
Weight back extensions

I will do this for about 3 months or so to just switch it up. I feel like my "crossfit" style workouts aren't hitting my muscles hard enough for them to grow and I kind of want to see what I am capable of with a high cal diet and split workout.

I'm also doing a 4 straight day squat routine glight made up.

That will be Mon, tues, wed, thurs. Not necesassrily on the days my regular workouts will be. Like today, I'm squatting 50 reps and that's it.

Every day is 50 reps and starts light and gets progressively heavier.

As an example:
This week was 50 reps at 80lbs, then 50 at 115lbs, today is 50 at 140lbs with at least 20 straight, then I think tomorrow is 165 or so.

So just as a trial and error thing I'm going to do only that for legs and do the squats before my split lifts. I intend on repeating my "3 day split" every 5 or 6 days or so. So if I did Chest/Shoulders on Tuesday I will try for them on Saturday or Sunday. The goal for that is to do everything about 3 times in 2 weeks.

So far after two days of the split I feel like my muscles have been hit a lot harder and it feels good. Worst case scenario I waste a few months and learn what doesn't work for me. Best case scenario is I gain some muscle. I'm interested to see what happens.

It'll be interesting to see how this works out for you.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote