View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #2906
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions
J&T Distributing

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by reshizzo View Post
hi,
i am new here and found this thread for dynavin very helpful but i found nothing that had solved my problem

i have a universal DYNAVIN D99 android system for my subaru impreza 2008
since i have installed it (it wanst new - but before remove it from the other car it works fine)

I HAVE A BLANK WHITE SCREEN
usb,radio,cd is working fine

does any one know why?
or what can i do?

thanks for help.
best regards,
rares
Usually when I see a white screen it is indicative of there being no signal getting to it, usually the result of a loose ribbon cable going to the screen OR a failed component, you say it worked fine in a previous car.....getting dropped, roughed up in shipping, etc... could cause this kind of issue. No good answer here except check the ribbon cable and reseat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A55A55IN View Post
Just bought the Android version and I must say Jeff was very helpful and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

Can't wait to install this in spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriksen76 View Post
Ok Sorry bout that, I was abit "late" on stopping the original apps from auto updating, now I seem to see some message on startup (its of the force shutdown type window) and it disapears before i can read it :O an app "spotify" crashes alot.

May that be the reason? :O i tried to install new rom, but it wont, used the 2gb that came with aswell.

Have read much about the flashing, but i couldn't find a solution

Almost forgot to mention that my "play market" changed back to the old "android market" aswell
Responded to your PM and email.

Last edited by jeffb325@NavigationSolutions; 01-17-2013 at 06:57 PM.
jeffb325@NavigationSolutions is offline   Reply With Quote