View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #23
Iceman00
I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: E90 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
I watched the video. It was a liberal Jon Stewart rant that brought up nothing new.

What "handful" of dealers is this providing all the "illegal" firearms? Who says dealers can't be inspected more than once a year? You think business owners don't keep inventories? Did you take "how to run a business 101" pre-requisites? Part of owning a business is knowing what's in stock.

In what way are business owners not required to cooperate with authorities when it comes to keeping purchase records?

Oh no! No BATFE director??? Because he has to be Senate confirmed? If this were a priority, why weren't the Democrats confirming a director while they've controlled the Senate for the majority of the time the post has been empty? Who's been nominated for the post in the past 6 years? Who's been president for 4 of those 6 years the post has been empty?

Why is this just being mentioned now? Oh yeah, that's right, we can have a justifiable emotional reaction.
According to Stewart, it's part of the law that was snuck into the patriot act. I'm going to double check it to make sure.
Iceman00 is offline   Reply With Quote