View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #59
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
I agree with OP about Burger King completely. Their entire menu structure is strangely disjointed. Their bigger burgers all suck but then the smaller, cheaper variants are ok like the rodeo and double cheeseburgers. Their entire chicken menu is completely inedible from the ~$6 chicken sandwiches to the value menu chicken tenders. I think they switched vendors for their chicken or something because I remember eating the chicken there in my early youth and it was delicious.

I have rant about McDonalds that most people wont relate to. What's your guys' beef with Jews and Muslims? Anytime I come through for an early morning breakfast I feel as if im excluded from some party. I mean none of your normal menu items like the bigmac or mc chicken are available to order since its breakfast time (an outdated and inconvenient policy I must add) and none of the worthwhile breakfast items are compatible with my religious beliefs. So let me get this straight, you want me to sit here and eat fvcking hotcakes and egg whites while you guys shovel delicious-looking sausage and egg mcmuffins down your mouths? Wtf is that? We can't have one damn protein item that isn't eggs offered for breakfast, like a breakfast chicken sandwich or some ****? Its unbelievable how limited the breakfast menu there has been for so long. They sell frappes and wraps and all sorts of stupid faux healthy bs so why can't they expand their breakfast menu?!

Yes I mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote