View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
Saad @ Saad Racing
Sponsor

My Ride: S600
Hello from Saad Racing new forum sponsor

Just wanted to reintroduce myself and my shop to all the E46 M3 lovers on the forums. All of you know our shop as the shop that built the two fastest E46 M3's in the world. We have now refined the kit and are introducing it for sale. Even though we have set our kit up to run with the ProEfi we will be offering our base kit with a DME tune to get you started on your way to big horsepower gains.

The logic behind our kit was to offer a product that had everything you needed to get started and the ability to build upon that without replacing what you had already paid for. So you could start by purchasing the base Turbo Kit for $9,995 than later add the intake manifold, ProEfi, fuel system ect. Until you had the same kit that is on our shop car. Let me make that point very clear, when you see our car run low tens and than into the 9's it will be all the same components that you would receive with your purchase. Also, as you add parts to make your car faster I can include the flash for the ProEfi to save you time and money!

Our kits are track and street tested using only the best materials and craftsmanship. I will be happy to answer and questions about the kit. We have the base kit on our shop car now I can post up some pictures. Please post your questions and any requests for pictures you would like to see.
Saad @ Saad Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.