View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #80
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325seeeye View Post
The BIG part of the gun problem is that people use guns to break other laws. Gun laws won't prevent a single incident. Perhaps someone gets denied a purchase, do you think they will simply say "oh well, I tried to kill someone. I guess I'll just take up knitting".

I mean, if you are going to murder someone - do you think a little theft is a problem for them?
No chit Sherlock. Nobody ever suggested as such. The idea is to curb gun related violence... because there is no way to curb your average run of the mill violence. If you want people to quit thinking guns are bad wouldn't it be ideal to make it harder to get untraceable guns? A person is a lot less likely to kill someone with something that give a clue as to who may have used the killing tool.

Let's face it. Guns make killing easy. Their sole purpose is to put holes in things from a distance with speed and force. And the guns can be traced with a little protocol.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote