View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #37
Wookiee Cakes

My Ride: 2003 330i Zhp
Yeah I've read the 'just acquired your non-m e46 now what?' Thread about 20 times and I plan to read it a million more and all the DIY things 20 times too. I don't wanna fudge my car up. At the same time I've happened to run across a unique problem that a few people had easy fixes on this site but they didn't work for me. So I'm just documenting what I know so far and the only thing not responding was the ABS modulator. And yes I am a newbie to all this bmw stuff. I normally work on recipes and poach your grandmothers eggs, my battery is fine and so is the alt or else it wouldn't have started right up the first time I noticed my brake lights were on and I walked to my car at 9 in the morn. Ill let you guys know if its all symptoms of a bad abs mod or if i end up spending too much money on a goose chase and the problem persists then i get to the possible alt, voltage reg, pulleys.

I like to work on the mechanical parts of the car (so i should stick to oil changes) not so much the electronics and pretty things that an oaf like myself will easily fudge up.

'03 Zhp Sedan
Aux Input, UUC Strut, AFE Stage 1, R1 Drilled Rotors, SS Brake lines, SS Clutch, Modified CDV <--the best
Driven like stabbed rat

Last edited by Wookiee Cakes; 01-19-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Wookiee Cakes is offline   Reply With Quote