View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
Krystian_E46

My Ride: E46 M3,AA3 ZHP,S544D
Send a message via AIM to Krystian_E46 Send a message via Skype™ to Krystian_E46
Arrow Complete Part Out Two E46's COUPE & SEDAN

I have two e46's I'm parting out completely, I would like to get rid of the big things first such as engine & trans and interior & exterior parts. Then will be parting out little things. Both have clean title and ran in perfect condition before I started pulling them apart. The coupe had left side front damage but no damage to engine or cooling what so ever. The sedan is absolutely mint I'm keeping the shell for my current swap.

2003 325Ci Silver on Black 75k Auto
(hood, fenders, front bumper, pass mirror SOLD)
INTERIOR : Full black complete interior including real CF trims and sport steering wheel still available
EXTERIOR : Trunk, rear bumper, doors, rails, mirrors, and anything else still available
MECHANICAL : Engine & trans are available still and anything else under the hood

Shell is stripped out, motor and trans and diff and sub frames are out, interior and fuel tank are the only things on the car still.

2000 323i Silver on Black 101k Manual (hood, fenders, front bumper, headlights SOLD)
INTERIOR : Seats and few little things are available
EXTERIOR : Trunk, rear bumper, mirrors and few other things are available
MECHANICAL : Engine & trans & diff are still available and few parts off the motor

This shell I decided to keep and continue my M3 swap.

Let me know if you need anything I'm ready to ship out this week.

I also have a 2008 Yamaha R6 I'm parting out.

My 18'' X5 wheels I had on the sedan are also for sale.

Feel free to message me on here or call or text anytime at 1(708) 717-4802

If there is something not listed and you'd like please contact me.

Owner of many E46's :)
[Currently own 2004 M3, 2005 AA 2.5 Kit ZHP(SOLD), S54 Sedan, 01 330ci and 1 Coupe 1 Sedan 1 E46 M3 parts cars]

Krystian_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.