View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #28
Twin_Turbo_S54

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by basar13 View Post
Do yo think it is really that hard to make a engine harness ? Why are you talking like you have done the wiring, dont try to take credit for something done by someone else

I can also buy pectel and bring my car to the same shop that build your harness.

My decision for removing the vanos has alot of reasons including financial reasons.

There are a lot of RWD cars that have ALOT more horsepower than your car. Why dont they convert to awd ? You are talking like you have done everything possible on earth and the only way to go faster was converting to awd.

That is not true.

If anyone had spent the quarter of the time and money you spent for all of those years it would have been very different.

I dont need to have 60-130 mph file to tell my opinion.

If you didnt had that budget and if you didnt get help from ALL OVER THE WORLD you wouldnt be able to run that 60-130 time.

In fact you tried to make the car fast by yourself for many years and all you had was 1000 hp claims and failed engines.

I am building the AWD M3 at my shop. PERIOD. Purely at my shop.

With your little experience about cars all you are doing is ruining my thread and expressing your envy.

My 1000 bhp claims were proven by a 997 Wheel hp dyno run 4 years ago.

Your hatred and envy are obvious.

I remember you saying that pectel was out of your budget back in august 2012.

Please keep away from my thread and if you have any positive things share them.

Last edited by Twin_Turbo_S54; 01-20-2013 at 11:35 PM.