View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #18
CortinaD

My Ride: lots
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeclanM3 View Post
Dwayne is trying to put things into perspective. No one has mentioned a direct comparison between the Meganne and the M3, ergo he has provide a comparison between the M3 and a similar FWD car. If the Mini is 1 second off the pace around The Nürburgring and has less power than the Meganne which is 'arguably much quicker all round than the other fwds' then logic would say the Meganne would be on the pace, if not quicker than the M3 around The Nürburgring.

Thanks dec. Yes I am talking about a different car because i cant find cpmparison against the megane but can against the mini which is similar in that it does 0-100 in 6.3 and is 40hp shy of the Megane and only 250odd kg lighter yet laps the same.

I own both a m3 and the jcw coupe which has same specs as gp (near enough) and on paper it looks slower but I can assure you that unless the m3 is committed and wrung out the mini is as quick as if not quicker so I would money on the megane being the same as all the reviews on that show its an animal.

Last edited by CortinaD; 01-21-2013 at 04:08 AM.
CortinaD is offline   Reply With Quote