Thread: Obamalogic
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #26
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Because of the hypocracy of it all... complaining day and night about Palin's wardrobe during the 2008 election and now spending absurd amounts of time discussing Michelle's wardrobe, comparing her to a disney princess, and interviewing the designer about the first lady's elegant fashion sense..

And that's AFTER daily attacks from the left.. including a COVER STORY in the NY Times on it : http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/23/us...alin.html?_r=0

This is the first lady not Madonna.. Michelle should have better things to do that photo sessions with magazines so they can run her mug on the covers of fashion magazines.

And this is just a TINY sampling :
Oh, cry me a river.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
To be honest, it's not about how she spends her time. Rather, I'm frustrated with this notion that the president should be a celebrity. Bill Clinton walked a fine line but kept himself presidential. George W was rather reserved and like his privacy. Now we have the Obamas and I feel it's a dangerous path. If the next president (whoever it should be) reverses course, I'd be a happy camper.. but if this is the beginning of a new trend, I'm rather fearful as to where it will lead.
Where will it lead?

Last edited by 'busa; 01-21-2013 at 09:25 AM.
'busa is offline   Reply With Quote