View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #15
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by InDiGlOM3 View Post
Kenton is completemy bias and could care less about his kit compared to other, he has hpf and gives them just as much ****.

Again id personally still buy it with logo.......but just sp ///m3 be better or something along those lines.

Sent from my PG86100 using Bimmer App
This is true. Kenton gives everyone a hard time... and truth be told.. Kenton's car (dare I say it) might be one of the most dialed in Turbo S54's on the market. Yes its a HPF Stage 2.75 kit but he knows how to drive it and he has it dialed in. He was whooping everything at the Shift-S3ctor event.. even me .. I think of the 6 races we had he beat me 5 of those times. Wasn't until Ian and I fixed parts of my tune and dialed in the traction control that I FINALLY beat him.

Don't take his jab's personally .. its not your product vs whats on his car.. he just hates logos. Look at his engine bay, he's shaved every logo off it, including HPF's.

Edit: Kenton has also put more miles on his turbo s54 than anyone else.. period. I think he's driven it to/from canada a few times, to/from las vegas to my house a few times, etc.. he's dragged it (at least 10 passes) and he's tracked it hard.. on at least 3 or 4 occasions... maybe he's just insanely lucky but his car has been incredibly reliable.. and its been parked next to mine for quite some time and I've given people rides in mine and Kenton's and most people preferred his mainly because its just so clean and well put together. Hell even I would rather daily drive his then mine.. but that's because I've made some changes to mine that most find unbearable for street use.

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

Last edited by MarcusLSB; 01-21-2013 at 01:50 PM.
MarcusLSB is online now   Reply With Quote