View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #16
Commanderwiggin

My Ride: 900rwhp Turbo M3
Thanks for the comments guys, I enjoy driving my car alot more than arguing...Saad I don't know if you remember me but I remember you. I told you, Jim and the other ProEFI employees what I thought about your kit...what I hated about the HPF kit...and what I thought about logos. Hell your 10second run with Marcus' car at Mfest was with my shift knob since you ripped the oem one out. I could care less who makes it or what logo is on a car...and HPF is too busy making stupid hoods right now to even care about improvements to their kit...I particularly like the oil sump setup in your kit...no logo on the sump is a bonus! If you want to put your name all over your car that's fine...alot customers will not want to buy products with someone elses name all over them...I'm sure your setup will be fine and I (much like you) enjoy driving cars rather than talking crap on forums. All I'm asking is for an option...if you will only sell it one way, then like I said...my wallet remains full.

I look forward to seeing some customers put some miles on your kits...and I look more forward to seeing these beasts in action at airstrip events and Mfest, etc...