View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
autocross e46 or e30?

i'm wondering which car i should autocross this year. i don't really know of a way to time trial my car by myself.
i have my e46 which i used last year. it did very well and i placed second (tied for first) overall. also got rookie of the year. woo

i sorta recently purchased an e30 vert. its on ground control coil overs and i'm pretty sure i've never driven a car that handles better. that includes a lot of car. it would run in the same class as my e46 did due to the modifications. the engine is stock but it handles so well. it's so neutral with a hint of oversteer which really aids in turn in if you can control it.

so what do you think i should do?

2000 328i with h&r race springs and koni yellows. newly installed UUC sway bars and angel eyes for more power Bridgestone 225 re760 street tires

1988 325ic with very stiff (not sure of spring rate) GC coil overs. z3 steering rack. style 5 wheels with 205 no name tires that actually grip very well. but are stretched.

if anyone can recommend how to time trial each car that would be cool. right now i can really only compare by off ramp speed. haha

Last edited by peytonracer4; 01-21-2013 at 11:22 PM.
peytonracer4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.