View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:17 AM   #135
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ponte Vedra, FL
Posts: 4,134
My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
You can sell/transfer it but the only way you can do that is to register it as an NFA item , pay 200$ (even if its not) or die and bequeath it by will or intestate succession to a heir
Look at JJ coming up with the information in the clutch!

I knew it was something weird like that, I just couldn't remember

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada

Follow me on Instagram: yippee_ki_dave
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote