View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #45
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: A sexy ass ///M4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Back story.. colleague claimed he could do 20 and that he used to be able to do north of 50 when he was younger. This guy NEVER went to the gym and had what seemed to be the wrong build to do something like that... 6'5, 230, and over 40 years old. So we had an office pool and the day came, we went to golds, and i filmed it... the following video was sent around to the company the next day and he won almost 300 bucks off it... again, this guy is 42 years old.

I'm not one to back down from a challenge so wednesday I'll do back and biceps and start off with pullups.

BTW, last time something like this came up, there were a lot of haters trolling on those who made solid efforts.. of course, those critiquing (for the most part) never participated. Let's leave that cr@p for the playgrounds and 5 year olds and be mature about it in here.

I give the guy credit, but after about rep #11 (..and actually about rep #9), he started that half-assed kip stuff that I was referring to. He wasn't very strict! Good effort on his part though. He can pull more than most.

Last edited by M3Inline6; 01-22-2013 at 12:29 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote