View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
PME46

My Ride: E46 M3, YZF-R6
Thanks for the kind words guys

The woodgrain isn't a love of mine so it will probably be changed. My father has a E92 335i and it also originally had woodgrain when it was purchased so we upgraded it to the BMW Performance carbon fibre interior and it looks really good so I might do something similar down the track. I quite like the OEM brushed aluminium for the E46 aswell so either of the two.

As far as plans go I at the moment want to restore it to as close to new condition as I can and upgrade a few cosmetic items. I started off by detailing the car for a week when I first bought it to bring the paint up to new and next I want to replace the typical "high wear" items on the interior (sunglasses holder, handbrake console etc.) and a few other small things. I like the look of the half painted carbon CSL style diffusers for the rear so that will probably be the next thing I buy.

The angel eyes that were put in by the previous owner are still the old cathode tube style so I'll put some of the LED ones in there. Some aftermarket wheels with a nice offset will be on the cards soon aswell to give it a nicer overall stance.

My friend lent me his ESS tuning direct flash uploader so I will hit up ESS soon for one of their flash tunes just to get a little more out of her.

But yeah nothing crazy on the plans for now, but knowing what I'm like that may change down the track haha.
PME46 is offline   Reply With Quote