View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Black leather center armrest $75

Bought one ahead of interior swap (changing from tan to black) and thus have an extra after sourcing an entire interior thereafter.

I'd give this one about a 6.5/10 as is (on a relatively stiff scale) as it is out of a ten year old car, despite the fact that the leather is clean an unmarked other than minor/typical scratches (likely from fingernails, keys. Etc.) all of which can likely be removed with a little elbow grease or most certainly painted over. Armrest swings up and down And opens and closes properly, no broken tabs or connection points, I do not have the minor hardware bits needed to install available, but we're taking a couple of basic screws.

I'll let it go for $75 plus shipping as I'm looking to make some space even though I think I could put it at $100 and get that at some point when someone is looking for one of these. OEM replacement is well over $125 so, take this chance to replace your broken or missing armrest or shift to a black one if like myself you desire a different color.

Will post pics later today, please PM if interested so that I'm prompted via email to respond immediately.

Thanks for looking.

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.