View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #1
keith_m3-4

My Ride: 02 325iT
FS: 2002 325i Wagon, 5 Spd Manual, Sport pkg, VF SC

2002 BMW 325i Wagon, Steel Gray with light gray leather interior, Sport Package, 5 speed manual, about 115k miles(daily driver). Factory options, Sunroof, HID's, HK sound system, non powered front seats.

Aftermarket or non original items;
VF Engineering V3 Supercharger, Bilstein PSS Coilovers, BMW Performance Short Shifter with alacantara boot, ZHP or 330i front brakes, ZHP muffler, zhp rear end(3.07), M3 steering wheel, BMW M3 Strut Brace, Z4M RTAB with limiters. Updated to Factory 119 alloy wheels. Ipod interface by Dension(Ice Link). Window tint is 35% on sides and 25% rear. I have most if not all original parts from SC install so this can be easily returned back to stock. Brakes rotors and pads are in great shape with Akebono carbon pads. The rotors show no signs of wear, no lip or gouges in the rotor. Akebono pads are nice alternate and great balance, no dust and still great cold bite!

General History:
Purchased car in 2008 with 62k. Installed new Bilstein PSS kit shortly after(around 68K). Installed SC at 80.5k. Well maintained all it's life(BMW then by me after purchase). Aside from the regular maintenance, RTAB with re-enforement disk at 90k along with front control arm bushing(Power Flex), replaced right rear window(85K) regulator and updated sunroof shade guide(109K). Rear Shock Mounts replaced at 98k when I had to warranty one rear shock with Bilstein. It has no leak but and an internal noise.

Upcoming maintenance; Tune up(VF requirements not BMW's). VF recommends tune ups at half interval of BMW's. Other than that, that's all I can think of. The clutch is good and no signs of slippage even in my hilly area. I never replaced it.

Overall condition I rate it an 8.5 out of 10 but I 'm somewhat particular.

A few dings but nothing serious. I attempted to point them out in photos(see Flikr link). It has clean CA title without any accidents. Email me for VIN if you want to run car fax.

The car runs great, never had any issues aside from minor ones. They were the typical ones for the E46 which is window regulator and sunroof shade. Both have been fixed and sunroof even updated. Vehicles has been well maintained, oil changes religiously and after SC, half of recommended intervals. The V3 is self contained(doesn't share oil with motor) and that' been changed regularly.

It's been my daily driver and been a very reliable car. The tune with this SC is pretty mellow and easy to drive. MPG more or less remains the same! My mixed city and highway driving yield from 21-23. I don't see any signs of it breaking down. I will mention the issues I do know, the oil level sensor is out. There was a click on the front passenger side is now gone. Something was just caught on tracks. The oil level sensor issue is common.

Looking to get $11k with 2 set of wheels, CSL replicas and Factory 119's, as well as all original parts.

Here's a link to few photos but will post more later.

Currently car has Velocity VB3's on.

Last edited by keith_m3-4; 03-02-2013 at 02:46 AM.
keith_m3-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.