My Ride: E46 M3, YZF-R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb1 View Post
Welcome, your m3 looks just like mine except mine doesn't have a metal roof :p
I thought you had done a carbon CSL roof until I saw you had a convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ80 View Post
Nice M3 mate, cool interior.

Have you spent much time in the E92 335i ? what did you think of it and how does it compare to your M3 ?

Cheers
I've driven the 335i quite a bit actually, but not since i've gotten the M3 so will need to drive it again to have a better comparison.

Dad's is the M Sport with the DCT and I love the gearbox in that. Compared to the SMG box it is obviously much smoother and much faster with the twin clutches. Having said that though I like the "raw" feel of the SMG and how brutal it is on full throttle.

Overall though I find both cars to be very similar as a road car. On the track I think the E46 would really come alive though. The E46 M3 feels much more like a track car with great feedback for the driver. I've thrown the car around quite a bit and feel like I havn't once taken the car anywhere near its limit. Not to take anything away from the 335i though. I would love to drive an E92 M3 to compare all three though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82 View Post
Good to see another clean unmolested example of a M3 Keep it that way! Look into a Euro Tray for your center console replacement
Yep definetely need to get a replacement tray as mine is broken haha. Will replace all of the centre to make it look new again.

Thanks again for all the nice comments guys.

Last edited by PME46; 01-23-2013 at 06:01 PM.
PME46 is offline   Reply With Quote