View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
pythonis

My Ride: BMW 2000 323CI
More power from a 323ci, How?

Hey all,

How you all been? thats good! oh thats a shame sir. I hope you have enjoyed that miss.

Now that pleasantries are out of the way, Its been a while, and I think we need to gather the information that has been floating about the interwebs for a while. I know that a lot of you will read the title and tell me to google it, But the only decent posts are a couple years old, and I think that in that time we might have some more products available that we didnt have before, maybe cheaper better products, or maybe just someone who figured out a way to do it better than someone else.

So to kick things off:

The simplest way to get some power (though not most cost affective or cheap)

http://store.vacmotorsports.com/vf-e...--m-p2629.aspx

$4500

apparently getting 100hp (74kw) and 80 ftlbs (108nm) at only 6psi, which compared to other turbo units on say a wrx which runs at 15-20psi this probably wont destroy the engine as quickly as bolting a high psi turbo or supercharger to it. of course this is a very hardcore part (compared to people changing air filters which I will let someone else see if they can prove a cold air intake is better than a stock one)

so yeah, Throw up your ideas and hopefully this will gather some of the newer products (as well as the old faithful ones)

~Pythonis
pythonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.