My Ride: 04 Tiag M3 E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl1tzk1213g View Post
Sir ang galing nyo naman!
Salamat pare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omni01_k View Post
So any other projects planned?
Exterior mods... Just purchased Vorsteiner pieces ( CSL Trunk, CSL Rear Diffuser, and CSL Front Bumper with 1 piece lip)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGary911 View Post
It looks great, due in no small part to your excellent work. I'll be looking forward to your updates on the durability.

It's REALLY made me appreciate my Imola interior even more. Great job.
Thanks man! I will for sure post updates on the wear and tear come spring time if there will be any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravagio'sM3 View Post
Great attention to detail! Love this thread for looking to do mine shortly. Thanks for posting!
Thanks! Goodluck man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SledgeHammer! View Post
Don't care much for the color scheme personally, but I'll give you props for doing what appears to be a high quality job.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringsMeWomen View Post
Car looks amazing man! Just wanted to know where did you get your carbon fiber trim? Did you wrap them or did they come like that? Thanks
Thank you! I wrapped it with 3M Dinoc about a year ago. holding up real good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syxx View Post
Hi Original Poster, really like the job you done on the interior.

Question how long does that dye last on the leather? Would you expect it to last for maybe 4-5 years? Was thinking of doing this to mine!
I just spoke to Leatherique and with proper care, It would last for about 6 years. Cleaning it, they told me to use just their product pristine clean to wipe it down. They told me to apply wax that has a high carnuba content to protect it a year after I dyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
wow...unbelievable. It looks really good. how well is it holding-up? great I hope!
It's been holding up pretty good. It has been 4 months now and still no wear or tear.