View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #17
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystert View Post
...I had lots of positive experiences and good mentors. Dmax, mango and the rest of the guys who actually know what they are talking about, lets do just that, be a good mentor to these younger guys and teach them, be positive, and let them learn by their own mistakes. Don't just be a jerk and say replace everything or why don't you just search.
+1

Probably one of the best responses I have seen on this forum regarding mentoring people here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor192 View Post
Polluting the forum with the same question over and over makes searching frustrating, so I'd rather see mods delete threads that ask the same question then tell the noob to search.
taylor, you got to remember that you were once a noob yourself....we all were. Yes, it does get frustrating on occasion when seeing similar threads pop up all the time but then that could be because people are just lazy or they just don't know how to search effectively... it doesn't help when people have the attitude "use the feature noob"...

Usually when I partake in a thread I try to be constructive, avoid name calling, and provide links to help the OP out. If anything I may make a comment regarding name calling as it is unacceptable behavior on any forum. Nothing positive comes from belittling someone. That's my take on things...

Back on topic for OP...

If you desire information regarding your ///M a good starting point for information can be found here at E46F, and M3Forum. I have done lots of searches and research on both of these forums and have learned a lot. If you are not finding answers to questions you still have then by all means send me a PM I'll see if I can help out
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 01-24-2013 at 10:41 AM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote