Old 01-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #95
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
Dude do you really not know how to do pull-ups? Those weren't pull-ups, literally.

Chases return: haters gonna hate
Quote:
You weren't even close to a full lock out if I really need to explain. You pull from a dead hang.
Sorry brother, you're a hater. From the push up thread a while back : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...3&highlight=50

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Yes. I could do two sets of 50 and could likely (I can try if you'd like) do 100 straight. But at 6'3 160 pounds, I have a feeling it's far easier me than most.

And I'm not saying bodyweight exercise is bad.. it's just not going to help me with my personal goals (I do weighted dips, pullsup and find them extremely helpful)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
post video and impress me. I would really like to see this now.
Quote:
Haha seriously. Ill set the over under at 17
After I do 50 on video

Quote:
I dunno dude, I don't think push-ups have much to do with strength. It's impressive to do a lot, I can probably bang out 50 but I usually only plyo when I do push-ups
Quote:
No. I could care less if you can do more push-ups or lift anything more than me. I don't lift because I want to be stronger than everyone, I lift because I want to be strong. Strong for my personal needs. Get over yourself little push-up boy.
Quote:
I think it's more of a product of healthy joints and actually caring enough to do the repititions necessary to perform that movement. Ill go head to head with chase doing plyo push-ups while touching your hands behind your head to get him off his high horse.
Quote:
And chase if you want me to be critical you do your push-ups like a 6th grade school girl. Stop flaring your elbows put and bring them in closer to your to cage. That is a "push" position. You wouldn't push someone with your elbows flared out like that. That's why I don't believe push-ups are a measure of strength
Definitely a hater. Not a single kind word or statement of encouragement. FWIW, you never posted ANY videos nor demonstrated any of the claims you made in the push up thread.. I'm out here doing my best and just trying to participate in the thread and you just bash... same thing you did in the push up thread and just about everywhere else when I post. I truly don't get what I ever did to rustle your jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
You've literally reduced your ROM to half, even worse on the later reps

C'mon man!
That's fair. Like I said, the bar is rather low to the ground (you can see at the start I had to squad down to get it over my arms)... I'll take another video at golds with the standard pull up bar so it will be easier to hang. If I went all the way down, my legs, even bent, would have been hitting the floor.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244

Last edited by 2000_328CI; 01-24-2013 at 08:26 PM.
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote